Pages

8.05.2009

Easy Conversation... Malkiel Berry




During a recent trip in Paris, we made our mandatory stop at Colette where we caught up with Mr. PR himself aka Malkiel Berry. This 20- something young man is probably one of the busiest person in Paris.



Can you please introduce yourself, who is Malkiel Berry?
I am a 25 year old guy, working in PR in Paris. Interested in fashion, originally from Northern France.

When did you start working at Colette ? And why PR?
Sept 2007. I discovered PR when I started my internship at Maison Martin Margiela – I originally studied fashion design – and found out it was what I really wanted to do!

Your favorite designer or brand and why?
There is not one, but several; Maison Martin Margiela, Gareth Pugh, House of Holland, Opening Ceremony, Pierre Hardy, Hedi Slimane....


How would you define your style?
Eclectic!!!! Maybe be low key one day and super high end the next one


What did you want to be or do when growing up?

Studying hard and partying, like everyone ;-)))


What's playing on you ipod these days?
BATTANT!! I am a huge fan!! And Peter Doherty’s last album...

What do you want to do before you turn 30 ?
Move to NYC *


*Since we did this interview, it appears that Malkiel has indeed made the big move to NYC...
Bonne chance!





Aucun commentaire: